|For ads supplied as finished artwork:|
- Artwork for advertising needs to be supplied as high resolution pdf – all fonts embedded 300dpi.
- All images, logos and text must to be CMYK or there will be colour variation for which we cannot be held responsible. We also accept InDesign CS4 (please include all images and Mac fonts), Illustrator or Photoshop files.
- Include crop marks set 5mm away from trims and 5mm bleed where required. Ensure all type is at a minimum of 10mm away from the trims.
- Large areas of black should be made up as c40 m20 y20 k100.
|For ads Art Collector is designing for you:|
- Images & logos should be supplied at 300dpi at approx size it will be used to ensure good quality result.
- All images & logos need to be converted to CMYK or there may be colour variation for which we cannot be held responsible.
- Please supply text in an email or as a Word file.
- Please note: Australian Art Collector will only take responsibility for accurate colour reproduction of a digital advertisement if a 3DAPv3 proof is provided.
- Double Page Spread: w460 x h275mm + 5mm bleed (allow 6mm each side of gutter)
- Full Page: w230 x h275mm + 5mm bleed (type area 210 x 255mm)
- 1/2 Page (vertical): w91 x h242mm (type area)
- 1/2 Page (horizontal): w192 x h116mm (type area)
- 1/4 Page: w91 x h116mm (type area)