TERMS & CONDITIONS ISSUE 79
Terms & Conditions issue 79 - Art Collector
|1) Offer begins 9/January/2017 and closes when stock of the free gift is exhausted or when a new offer begins. The free gift is available to the first 20 subscribers. Strictly only while stocks last. |
2) Free gift is a copy of Could Have Would Have Should Have: Inside the world of the Art Collector by Tiqui Atencio from Art / Books, London valued at $50.
3) Free gift offer applicable only for Art Collector print subscriptions for delivery to addresses within Australia. Not applicable to NZ or Rest of World print subscriptions or any digital subscription.
4) Chance plays no part in determining recipients of the free gift.
5) Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Art Collector’s subscriptions database. Art Collector is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
6) Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
7) In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
8) Any response not complying with these terms & conditions is invalid.
9) Promoter reserves the right close the offer at any time.
10) Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.